MARCH 17, 2021
Dear Travelers & Friends,
Like you, we are looking forward to the resumption of safe and inspiring international travel. We are heartened by the pace of Israel’s world-leading vaccination campaign, and we remain hopeful that travel to the Jewish Homeland – at the very least for those already vaccinated – will resume at some point this summer. We hope our Europe travel experiences will resume this coming fall.
We are currently waiting for Israel to issue guidance on foreign entry rules and associated travel regulations. It is our understanding that these details will become available later this April. The decision to resume our regularly scheduled programming will be made when we feel confident that we can provide the kind of safe meaningful, and joyous tour that you expect.
However, certainty remains elusive with all plans, and to provide additional peace of mind, we are relaxing our adult and family tour cancellation policies for the duration of this public health emergency. Program deposits will be considered fully refundable until 60 days prior to your scheduled program start date – by which point we will make a final determination about whether the program can proceed. Similarly relaxed terms for our teen and young adult programs can be found at www.israeloutdoors.com, www.bbyopassport.org, and www.israeloutdoorsnext.com.
Thank you for your patience during this tumultuous period, and we do look forward to hosting you in the near (and healthier) future.
AVI GREEN & ROI PORAT