Get ready before you get going
There’s so much to look forward to and also a few things you’ll want to do to prepare! Check out the information we’ve compiled for you below, and start getting excited (and ready)!
About the Policy
Through a partnership with a leading Israeli insurance provider, Harel, travelers from abroad can obtain local health insurance in Israel that offers:
- No deductibles or co-pays
- No claims or paperwork to submit for care
- No out-of-pocket payments – all valid claims are paid directly by the insurer
- Coverage for hospitalization, prescription medication, x-rays, emergency dental care, doctors visits and medical specialists (pre-existing conditions are not covered)
- 24 hour English speaking call center and contracted English speaking doctors
- A large list of experienced English speaking doctors and specialists
Even if you have coverage at home that extends abroad, you would still need to pay out of pocket in Israel, and then file a claim with your home insurance provider once you return. The same is true for travel insurance policies that include a medical benefit. In other words, the Harel local medical insurance policy is a convenient way to receive medical care in Israel without hidden costs or paperwork headaches. This policy does not cover injuries related to “extreme sports” (ATVing, rappelling, surfing, etc.) or self-inflicted injuries.
WHAT IT COSTS
• Up to age 49 – $2.50/Day
• Ages 50-59 – $4.00/Day
• Ages 60-65 – $5.50/Day
• Ages 66-69 – $7.00/Day
• Ages 70-79 – $8.00/Day
• Ages 80-85 – $10.00/Day
PURCHASE A POLICY
To include an Israeli medical insurance policy as part of your travels with us, complete the form below at least 14 days in advance of your arrival date. Your policy will be registered under your date of birth and passport number, and a policy confirmation will be issued via email approximately a week prior to your arrival date in Israel.
|Cancellation for Covered Reasons – Pre-Departure||100% of Trip Cost|
|Trip Interruption for Covered Reasons||Up to 150% of Trip Cost|
|Cancellation for Any Reason – Pre-Departure*||N/A||75% of Trip Cost|
|Trip Interruption for Any Reason*||N/A||75% of Trip Cost|
|Travel Delay (6+ hours)||$1,000 Maximum|
|Missed Connection (3+ hours)||$500 Maximum|
|Medical Expense||$100,000 (Supplemental)||$100,000 (Primary)|
|Baggage and Personal Effects||$1,000 ($250 per article limit) (Supplemental)||$1,000 ($250 per article limit) (Primary)|
|Baggage Delay 12+ hours)||$300|
|Pre-Existing Medical Conditions*||Covered if purchased w/in 21 days of trip deposit
and all non-refundable trip costs are insured
|Full Policy Document||Click Here||Click Here|
*These supplemental benefits are only available if the policy is purchased within 21 days of placing your initial trip deposit or purchasing flights. Cancel for any reason benefits are not available to New York residents.
Costs & Terms
- Insurance premiums are calculated as a function of your total trip costs and other factors – obtain a quote (it only takes a minute!)
- Children under the age of 18 traveling with a covered parent or grandparent are insured free!
- Eligible travelers must reside in the USA on a trip no longer than 180 days.
- All travel costs must be covered under your insurance quote. If you have not yet confirmed your flight costs, the policy can be supplemented once your final travel costs are confirmed.
- The policy may be ordered up to a day before departure, however, pre-existing conditions are covered only when the policy is issued within 21 days of placing your initial trip deposit or purchasing flights.
- Once issued, your travel insurance policy can be canceled for a refund up to 14 days following the purchase date
Contact 1-800-243-3174 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The above is a summary of benefits and terms.
All benefits subject to plan exclusions. See policy for details.
Traveland’s experienced travel agency professionals will work with you to find the best possible flights, manage your reservation, advise you of schedule changes and protect you on alternate flights in the event of flight cancellation. Concierge flight booking services are provided for Authentic Israel clients free of charge, and you will pay only the airfare, most likely as you would see it online. To get started, complete the form below or contact Traveland at 1-800-978-6333, Ext 256 or 223.
DISCOUNTED ISRAELI CELLULAR SERVICE OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- Cell Phone Rental
- SIM Card
- Mi-Fi Hot Spot
- Data SIM Card
- High Speed USB Modem
- Local Phone Number
View all of the details, and place your order at least a week in advance online at:
DAY TOURS & SITES
For those short on time, day tours are a great way to see the sites. Choose from options in Jerusalem, the Dead Sea, Masada, Bethlehem, Tel Aviv, the Galilee, and more!
Whether it’s museums, cultural pursuits, walking tours, bike tours, or exhibitions, there’s something in Israel for you. You’ll be amazed by the range of attractions offered!
See Israel in a whole new light with one of these exceptional cruise options! With over 20 options, you’ll be sure to find your ideal shore excursion in Israel.