SAFE, MEANINGFUL & JOYOUS TRAVEL
Safe travel has been our guiding consideration since our founding in 1980. We appreciate the responsibility entrusted to us, and we care about the well-being of our travelers like family. Key security-related protocols include:
- Traveling only on private transportation
- Traveling with a licensed Israeli guide trained in security response
- Avoiding travel to areas of heightened concern
- Use of hotels with a guard and a secure area
- 24/7 support from our headquarters team in Israel
- Close coordination with the Israeli security services via the "Situation Room"
- Ability and experience to rapidly modify our programming, staffing, and overall protocols based on actual conditions
- Additional security arrangements are in place for groups comprised of youth
In the rare event of an acute security event in Israel, we have issued full refunds at our own discretion in the past, and we will continue to do so in the future as we deem appropriate. We offer travel programs only when we are confident we can provide a safe, meaningful, and joyous experience.