- December 25 - December 31, 2023
- January 1 - January 7, 2024
- January 8 - January 14, 2024
- February 19 - February 25, 2024
Multiple dates can be connected
FOR ADULT TRAVELERS
The program is designed for travelers age 40+ with all adults welcomed
In response to the October 7th attacks, Israelis of all backgrounds have united around a collective volunteering effort in support of the displaced border communities and the security services' mission.
Now, we invite adult travelers of all ages to tap into this national volunteering drive – for the people of Israel, in the land of Israel while the need is greatest. Together we will volunteer 4-6 hours per day in areas of need such as:
COMMUNITIES IN NEED
Package food/clothing and provide support for displaced communities.
e.g. partner: Latet
Prepare special meals for soldiers on duty
e.g. partner: Pantry Packers
Sort and package harvested crops at a foodbank center
e.g. partner: Leket
- Visit impacted communities that have been displaced
- Stand in solidarity with the families of the hostages
- Meet with geo-political experts strategizing for the future
- Visit the Magen David Adom's national blood bank
- Celebrate Shabbat in Jerusalem with Lone Soldier guests (if available)
The cost of the program is based on a 7-day / 6-night experience. Costs are in US Dollars.
- Shared Room | $1,950 per person
- Single Room | $2,450 per person
- Centrally localed 4-star hotels in Jerusalem
- All meals included
- 24 x 7 program mission director
- 24 x 7 armed escort
- All volunteering and programming
- Airport transfers on the arrival and departure day (see FAQs)
- A $500/person deposit is due at the time of your registration – it becomes non-refundable 30 days prior to the program start date.
- The balance is due no later than 20 days prior to the program start date after which all payments are non-refundable.
Unique exceptions will be considered on a case-by-case basisCancellations must be made in writing.
- Payments may be made by check or credit/debit card, however, a 3.5% processing fee applies for credit/debit card payments (does not apply to initial $500 deposit). Note: credit card fees are not refundable
- Authentic Israel reserves the right to deny acceptance on the tour according to its discretion.