Our Story includes stops in Prague, Vienna, Budapest, Krakow, Lodz and Warsaw. The itinerary highlights places of Jewish historical and cultural interest and is led by a professional Jewish educator/guide. Along the way we will also cover world heritage experiences such as Hradcany Castle in Prague, a classical concert in Vienna and a cruise on the Danube River.
Our Story is led by Gadi Ben-Dov, an acclaimed Jewish educator and professional guide. The group is also escorted by a local European tour manager.
- An educational guide and a tour manager escorts the group on a 24/7 basis
- Centrally located 4* hotels
- Breakfast daily and additional meals according to the itinerary
- Luxury private air-conditioned touring bus
- All programming and site entrances according to the itinerary
Not Included: Flights, travel insurance, gratuities (suggested $100/traveler), meals not marked as included in itinerary, hotel incidentals
Travelers are responsible for booking their own travel into Warsaw on arrival and from Prague at the conclusion of the tour. Airport transfers will be provided within a specified window. Travelers wishing to arrive early to Warsaw or staying later in Prague will be accommodated at the group hotels by special request based on the group hotel rate.
WHAT IT COSTS
Sign up at least five months in advance to lock in your spot and receive a $100/person discount. All payments are fully refundable up to four months in advance, so your savings are absolutely risk free.
Double room hotel occupancy rate
Sign up for Our Story Europe by completing the online registration form
PAYMENT & CANCELLATION TERMS
- To reserve your spot, a $250/person deposit is due at the time of registration
- The deposit is refundable up to four months prior to the program start date, after which it is non-refundable
- The balance is due no later than two months prior to the program start date, after which it is non-refundable
- Cancellations must be made in writing, and we encourage you to obtain travel insurance*
- A late registration fee of $50/person applies for enrollments within two months of the program start date
- Payments may be made by check or credit/debit card, however, a 3.5% processing fee applies for credit/debit card payments (does not apply to initial $250 deposit). Note: credit card fees are not refundable
- The listed program cost is subject to a minimum participation of 20 travelers confirmed at least four months prior to the program start date
- Should there be less than 20 participants, the cost of the program may increase
- Should there be at least 25 participants, the cost of the program will decrease
- Participants will be allowed to cancel without penalty if there is any such increase in the program cost
- Authentic Israel reserves the right to deny acceptance on the tour according to its discretion
*Our travel insurance policy must be issued before final payment is made. Some benefits are only available if the policy is purchased within 21 days of your initial registration.