Early Registration Savings + Risk-Free Terms = Act Now!
Scroll right for 8, 10, and 12-day end dates.
HOTEL PACKAGE OPTIONS
Offered on all dates
4-star equivalent hotels
Centrally located hotels
Offered on select dates
Mostly 5-star equivalent hotels
Centrally located hotels
- View the projected hotels we are offering by date.
- When more than one hotel package option is offered on the same dates, travelers will be accommodated in separate groups with separate staff teams.
- The maximum group size is 35 travelers and the average group size is 25 travelers.
- We reserve the right to consolidate hotel package options on the same dates with a complimentary package upgrade
ROOM CONFIGURATION NOTES
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ROOMS
TRIPLE OCCUPANCY ROOMS
- At least one full-paying traveler is required in the room for the discount to apply to children ages 17 and under.
- Triple rooms are typically standard-size rooms and can be configured with either two twin beds and a roll-away bed or one queen-style bed and a roll-away bed.
- No discount applies for triple rooms without a child who is age 17 and under, but in some cases, the room provided will be a larger-sized room.
QUAD OCCUPANCY ROOMS
- According to hotel rules, two full-paying travelers and two travelers age 13 and under must be present to qualify for a quad occupancy room and the associated discounts.
- Quad rooms are slightly larger than standard rooms, and they are subject to limited availability. Typical quad rooms have one bathroom and can be configured with either two twin beds and a two-person sofa bed or one queen-style bed and a sofa bed.
Families of four who prefer more space and/or an extra bathroom should opt for two adjoining double rooms, however, no child discounts will apply.
- Some hotels may not offer a quad occupancy room, in which case, two double rooms will be provided, and the quad occupancy discount will still apply, assuming the age rules are met.
- Quad occupancy rooms have limited availability and are not guaranteed.
TOUR DURATION OPTIONS
Israel Family Journey can be experienced as an 8, 10, or 12-day tour. Here’s how it works:
TOUR ARRIVAL DATE
The program begins at either 12:00pm or 6:00pm at our hotel in Jerusalem on Thursday. Travelers are encouraged to arrive on Wednesday to acclimate and participate in the early touring on Thursday – and an additional Jerusalem hotel night is available on Wednesday evening. A complimentary airport transfer to our Jerusalem hotel is provided on Wednesday for flights arriving between 6:00am-5:35pm and on Thursday for flights arriving between 6:00am-4:20pm.
The 8-day itinerary covers Jerusalem, the Judean Desert, the Galilee, Golan Heights, Rosh Hanikrah, and Haifa – concluding as we arrive to Tel Aviv on Thursday evening. No hotel in Tel Aviv is included on Thursday night unless it is requested as an extra booking.
The 10-day itinerary covers Jerusalem, the Judean Desert, the Galilee, Golan Heights, Rosh Hanikrah, Haifa, and Tel Aviv. The 10-day experience concludes on Saturday evening. No hotel in Tel Aviv is included on Saturday night unless it is requested as an extra booking.
The 12-day itinerary covers Jerusalem, the Judean Desert, the Galilee, Golan Heights, Rosh Hanikrah, Haifa, Tel Aviv, and Eilat (via an included domestic flight). An optional guided day tour of Petra is available as an add-on. The 12-day experience concludes on Monday evening. No hotel in Eilat is included on Monday night unless it is requested as an extra booking.