Be sure to review these simple enrollment steps and terms
- To reserve your spot, a $250/person fully refundable deposit is due at the time of your registration (all program costs are listed in US Dollars)
- The deposit becomes non-refundable four months prior to the program start date
- The balance is due no later than two months prior to the program start date after which all payments are non-refundable and exceptions will be considered on a case-by-case basis at Authentic Israel’s discretion
- Cancellations must be made in writing, and we encourage you to consider purchasing travel insurance
Must be issued before your final trip payment is made. Some benefits are only available if your travel insurance policy is purchased within 21 days of your initial trip registration.
- Payment for the deposit may be made by check or credit card, and no credit card fees apply
- Payment for the balance of program costs may be made by check or credit/debit card, however, a 3% processing fee applies for credit/debit card payments, and credit card fees are not refundable
- Authentic Israel reserves the right to consolidate package options offered on the same dates according to its sole discretion – in such situations, complimentary upgrades will be offered
- All program dates are confirmed, however, Authentic Israel reserves the right to cancel trip dates in extraordinary circumstances.
- Participation is subject to limited availability, and excess hotel rooms are typically released within 60 days of the program start date
- Authentic Israel reserves the right to deny acceptance to the program according to its sole discretion