Get ready before you get going
There’s so much to look forward to and also a few things you’ll want to do to prepare! Check out the information we’ve compiled for you below, and start getting excited (and ready)!
About the Policy
Through a partnership with a leading Israeli insurance provider, Harel, travelers from abroad can obtain local health insurance in Israel that offers:
- No deductibles or co-pays
- No claims or paperwork to submit for care
- No out-of-pocket payments – all valid claims are paid directly by the insurer
- Coverage for hospitalization, prescription medication, x-rays, emergency dental care, doctors visits and medical specialists (pre-existing conditions are not covered)
- 24 hour English speaking call center and contracted English speaking doctors
- A large list of experienced English speaking doctors and specialists
Even if you have coverage at home that extends abroad, you would still need to pay out of pocket in Israel, and then file a claim with your home insurance provider once you return. The same is true for travel insurance policies that include a medical benefit. In other words, the Harel local medical insurance policy is a convenient way to receive medical care in Israel without hidden costs or paperwork headaches. This policy does not cover injuries related to “extreme sports” (ATVing, rappelling, surfing, etc.) or self-inflicted injuries.
WHAT IT COSTS
• Up to age 49 – $2.50/Day
• Ages 50-59 – $4.00/Day
• Ages 60-65 – $5.50/Day
• Ages 66-69 – $7.00/Day
• Ages 70-79 – $8.00/Day
• Ages 80-85 – $10.00/Day
PURCHASE A POLICY
To include an Israeli medical insurance policy as part of your travels with us, complete the form below at least 14 days in advance of your arrival date. Your policy will be registered under your date of birth and passport number, and a policy confirmation will be issued via email approximately a week prior to your arrival date in Israel.
NOTE: Coverage terms related to COVID-19 are available here
ABOUT THE PLAN
|PLAN BENEFITS||WORLDWIDE TRIP PROTECTOR||WORLDWIDE TRIP PROTECTOR LITE|
|Up to 100% of Trip Cost*||Up to 100% of Trip Cost*|
|Trip Interruption***||Up to 150% of Trip Cost*||Up to 100% of Trip Cost*|
|Trip Delay||$1,500 ($200 per day) - 3 hours||$300 ($100 per day) - 12 hours|
|Frequent Travel Reward||$250||$250|
|Missed Tour or Cruise Connection||$500 - 3 hours||$300 - 12 hours|
|Pet Kennel||$500 ($50 per day)||n/a|
|Medical Evacuation and Repatriation of Remains||$1,000,000||$100,000|
|Political or Security Evacuation and Natural Disaster Evacuation||$150,000||n/a|
|Baggage and Personal Effects||$1,000 ($250 per article)||$750 ($250 per article)|
|Baggage Delay||$500 - 3 hours||$200 - 12 hours|
|Accident & Sickness Medical Expense||$100,000||$10,000|
|24-Hour Accident Death and Dismemberment||$10,000||n/a|
|Pre-existing Medical Conditions Exclusion Waiver1||Available||n/a|
|OBTAIN A QUOTE||OBTAIN A QUOTE |
|OPTIONAL UPGRADE BENEFITS|
available for an additional cost
|WORLDWIDE TRIP PROTECTOR||WORLDWIDE TRIP PROTECTOR LITE|
|Cancel for Any Reason (CFAR)**2||Up to 75% Trip Cost*||n/a|
|Interruption for Any Reason (IFAR)**2||Up to 75% Trip Cost*||n/a|
|Cancel for Work Reasons**2||Included under Trip Cancellation||Up to 100% Trip Cost*|
|Accident Death and Dismemberment Air Flight Only||Up to limit purchased||Up to limit purchased|
|Medical Evacuation and Repatriation of Remains||n/a||Additional $100,000|
|Additional Accident & Sickness Medical Expense||n/a||$10,000|
|Baggage & Personal Effects - Electronic Equipment||$2,000||n/a|
|Event Ticket Registration Fee Protection||$1,000||n/a|
|Rental Car Damage and Theft Coverage||$50,000||$25,000|
|Travel Inconvenience||$750 ($250 each)||n/a|
|Travel Inconvenience - Bed Rest||$4,000||n/a|
|OBTAIN A QUOTE||OBTAIN A QUOTE |
**Not applicable when $0 Trip Cost displayed on Your confirmation of coverage.
***For Worldwide Trip Protector only: $500 return air ticket cost only if $0 Trip Cost displayed for Trip Cancellation on Your confirmation of coverage. For Worldwide Trip Protector Lite, Trip Interruption is not applicable when $0 Trip Cost displayed on Your confirmation of coverage.
1. The plan must be purchased within 21 days of initial trip payment or deposit to be eligible. Additional terms apply.
2. CFAR & IFAR must be purchased within 21 days of the date your initial trip payment or deposit is received, and Cancel for Work Reasons must be purchased within 14 days of initial trip deposit. Additional terms apply.
Costs & Terms
- OBTAIN A QUOTE – it only takes a minute!
- Children age 17 and under are included at no additional cost with a paid adult.
- Eligible travelers must reside in the USA on a trip no longer than 180 days.
- All non-refundable travel costs must be covered under your quote. If you have not yet confirmed your flight costs, the plan can be supplemented once your final travel costs are confirmed.
- The plan may be purchased up to a day before departure, however, your plan will only waive the pre-existing medical condition exclusion if the plan is purchased within 21 days of the date your initial payments or deposit for your trip is received and you are not disabled from travel at the time your payment is made. Please note that the Waiver of the Exclusion for Pre-Existing Conditions is not available with the Worldwide Trip Protector Lite plan.
- You may cancel your plan within 14 days of the effective date of your coverage for a full refund of your plan cost provided there has been no incurred loss, you have not departed on your trip, and you have not filed a claim under the plan.
Contact 1-800-243-3174 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This website contains highlights of the plans, which include travel insurance coverages underwritten by United States Fire Insurance Company under form series T7000 et. al., T210 et. al. and TP-401 et. al. The Crum & Forster group of companies is rated A (Excellent) by AM Best 2020. C&F and Crum & Forster are registered trademarks of United States Fire Insurance Company. The plans also contain non-insurance Travel Assistance Services provided by C&F Services through Active Claims Management (2018) Inc., operating as Active Care Management. Coverages may vary and not all coverage is available in all jurisdictions. Insurance coverages are subject to the terms, limitations and exclusions in the plan, including an exclusion for pre-existing conditions. In most states, your travel retailer is not a licensed insurance producer/agent, and is not qualified or authorized to answer technical questions about the terms, benefits, exclusions, and conditions of the insurance offered or to evaluate the adequacy of your existing insurance coverage. Your travel retailer may provide general information about the plans offered, including a description of the coverage and price. The purchase of travel insurance is not required in order to purchase any other product or service from your travel retailer. Your travel retailer may be compensated for the purchase of a plan.CA DOI toll-free number: 800-927-4357. MD Insurance Administration: 800-492-6116 or 410-468-2340. The cost of your plan is for the entire plan, which consists of both insurance and non-insurance components. Individuals looking to obtain additional information regarding the features and pricing of each travel plan component, please contact Travel Insured: 855 Winding Brook Drive, Glastonbury, CT 06033; 800-243-3174; email@example.com; California license #0I13223.
Traveland’s experienced travel agency professionals will work with you to find the best possible flights, manage your reservation, advise you of schedule changes and protect you on alternate flights in the event of flight cancellation. Concierge flight booking services are provided for Authentic Israel clients free of charge, and you will pay only the airfare, most likely as you would see it online. To get started, complete the form below or contact Traveland at 1-800-978-6333, Ext 256 or 223.
DISCOUNTED ISRAELI CELLULAR SERVICE OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- Cell Phone Rental
- SIM Card
- Mi-Fi Hot Spot
- Data SIM Card
- High Speed USB Modem
- Local Phone Number
View all of the details, and place your order at least a week in advance online at:
DAY TOURS & SITES
For those short on time, day tours are a great way to see the sites. Choose from options in Jerusalem, the Dead Sea, Masada, Bethlehem, Tel Aviv, the Galilee, and more!
Whether it’s museums, cultural pursuits, walking tours, bike tours, or exhibitions, there’s something in Israel for you. You’ll be amazed by the range of attractions offered!
See Israel in a whole new light with one of these exceptional cruise options! With over 20 options, you’ll be sure to find your ideal shore excursion in Israel.